Friday, October 8, 2010

Matthew Yglesias » Why Conservatives Equivocate on Taxes and Saving

I'm really getting to like this blogging stuff.

Careening around this newfangled InterWeb - as my eldest son likes to call it when teasing me about my comparative new media un-savvy-ness (which is nothing compared to the eye-rolling I get every time the topic turns to my stubborn refusal to own a cell phone) - and discovering all the reasonable voices that seem to have disappeared from my neighborhood & workplace has renewed my faith in humanity. Now if I could just get these folks to my weekly Texas Hold 'Em game, to counterbalance the nearly insufferable majority of conservo-Republicon group-think that permeates the felt there...

In the linked post below, Matthew Yglesias crystallizes many of my own views about conservatives' hypocrisy on tax policy in a kind of clear, concise & meaningful manner that I can only aspire to. Maybe less caffeine & more Hackensack Gasping Grass would help?

Matthew Yglesias » Why Conservatives Equivocate on Taxes and Saving: "- Sent using Google Toolbar"

No comments:

Post a Comment